SCECSAL CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
For the publications listed below, please contact the relevant Library Association. See SCECSAL Member Associations for the contact details.
Zambia Library Association
- XVIII Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern Africa Library and Information Associations (SCECSAL XVII): libraries and information services towards the attainment of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), hosted by Zambia Library Association, Mulungushi International Conference Centre, Lusaka, Zambia, 15th - 18th July, 2008. Lusaka: Zambia Library Association, 2008. ISBN: 978-9982-9908-0-6.
Tanzania Library Association
- XVII Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern Africa Library and Information Associations (SCECSAL XVII): librarianship as a bridge to an information and knowledge society in Eastern, Central and Southern Africa, hosted by Tanzania Library Association, 10th - 19th July, 2006, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania / [edited by] Kingo Mchombu, Paul Manda, Anthony Olden, Alli Mcharazo and Sam Kasulwa. Dar es Salaam: Library and Information Association of Tanzania, 2006. ISBN: 9987-9086-1-6.
Uganda Library Association
- SCECSAL XVI: Towards a Knowledge Society for African Development: Papers presented at the 16th Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern Africa Library and Information Associations (SCECSAL XVI), hosted by the Uganda Library Association, 5th - 9th July, 2004, Kampala, Uganda / edited by Phenny Birungi and Maria G. Musoke. Kampala: Uganda Library Association & National Library of Uganda, 2004. ISBN: 9970-879-00-6. [Copies available from ULA. For orders contact: ULA Secretariat].
Library and Information Association of South Africa
- SCECSAL 2002: From Africa to the World: the Globalisation of Indigenous Knowledge Systems: Proceedings of the 15th Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern African Library and Information Associations, 15 - 19 April 2002, Caesars Gauteng Conference Centre, South Africa / edited by Retha Snyman. Pretoria: LIASA, 2002. ISBN: 0-620-28876-0.
Namibian Information Workers Association (NIWA)
- Information 2000: A Vision for the SCECSAL 2000 Region - Proceedings of the 14th Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern African Librarians (SCECSAL 2000), 10 - 15 April 2000, Windhoek, Namibia / compiled and edited by Justin Chisenga and Agnes Chitambo. Windhoek: Namibian Information Workers Association, 2000. ISBN: 99916-752-1-1.
- Sustainable Financing of National and University Libraries: Proceedings of the 4th Standing Conference of African National and University Libraries in Eastern, Central and Southern Africa (SCANUL-ECS), Government Office Park Auditorium, 10 - 11 April 2000, Windhoek, Namibia / Compiled and edited by Justin Chisenga. Windhoek: Namibian Information Workers Association, 2000 ISBN: 99916-752-3-X.
Kenya Library Association
- Information for Sustainable Development in the 21st Century: Proceedings of the 13th Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern African Librarians (SCECSAL), hosted by the Kenya Library Association. Nairobi: Kenya Library Association, 1998. ISBN: 9966-9638-0-4.
Lesotho Library Association
- Libraries & Information Services in the 21st Century and Beyond: Proceedings of the 12th Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern African Librarians (SCECSAL XII) held in Maseru, Lesotho from 9 - 13 December, 1996. / edited by Matseliso Moshoeshoe-Chandzingwa, Albert K. Kakoma and 'Mampaila M. Lebotsa. Maseru: Lesotho Library Association, 1996. ISBN: 99911-631-0-9.
- Book Promotion & the Sharing of Resources in Africa: Proceedings of SCECSAL IV, held at Lesotho Hilton International in Maseru from 8 - 13 December 1980 / edited by K. Bonde, A.T. Elias, E.M. Makatse, M.M. Moshoeshoe and T. Nkabinde. Maseru: Lesotho Library Association, 1980.
Swaziland Library Association
- Libraries and Information Services for the Disadvantaged Groups: Proceedings of the Eighth Meeting of the Standing Conference of Eastern, Central and Southern African Librarians, held at the University of Swaziland, Kwaluseni, from 21-28 July, 1988 /
edited by H. Dua-Aagyemang. [Mbabene]: Swaziland Library Association, 1989.
Copyright © 2001 - 2017 SCECSAL