CALL FOR POSTERS
First Announcement | Second Announcement | Call for Workshop Proposals
ULIA welcomes proposals for Posters to be presented at the conference. The posters are expected to include the practical elements of Library and Information Science and Records Management.
Poster Presentation Format and Guidelines
- Your topic could be described on a printed poster with text.
- The language of the conference is English and therefore text on the posters should be in English.
- The recommended standard poster size should range from 841mm wide x 1189mm high 900mm wide x 1900mm high. If you also include text, it should also fit within the recommended area
- It is important that applicants describe in their abstract how they intend to present the project in the poster format – what kind of visual materials they will use, for example, photographs, data samples, graphs, et cetera, and how these illustrate the project or a particular aspect of the work. The poster has to be an experience in itself for the one who looks at it – and should show awareness of the format of a poster-session and its purpose to engage the viewer in conversation.
- The abstracts should be in a structured format (Introduction, methods, findings, conclusion and recommendations)
- The poster should focus on either the general conference themes or one of the sub-themes
- Presenters of a poster will be expected to be present on 23rd – 28th April 2018 in order to explain their posters and to hand out any leaflets, or other information materials, they have available for viewers of their poster. Each presenter can therefore only present one poster. Any organization that submits more than one application should indicate a priority to their submissions or confirm there will be enough staff members available for the presentation.
- A jury representing the SCECSAL Program Committee will review all submissions and decide which posters will be accepted.
Poster proposal submissions should be made to the email: email@example.com as a file attachment with the subject of SCECSAL2018 Poster Proposal.
Proposal Deadline: 31st July 2017
Notification of Acceptance: 31st August 2017
Copyright © 2001 - 2017 SCECSAL