CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
First Announcement | Second Announcement | Call for Posters
ULIA welcomes proposals for workshops to be conducted during the conference.
Organization and Submission Procedure
The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize emerging topics of particular interest to the conference attendees not specifically covered in the main Conference. Each workshop may include a mix of regular papers, invited presentations and panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussions.
Proposal submissions should be made to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF file attachment with the subject of SCECSAL2018 Workshop Proposal.
Priority will be given to proposals that not only address an exciting topic but also promise a creative format likely to generate lively interactions and foster new ideas. Examples include bringing practitioners and researchers together, as well as facilitating multi-disciplinary discussions that can lead to high impact and transformative exploration.
Each workshop proposal (maximum 1-2 pages) must include:
- Title of the workshop (Within the main conference sub themes)
- Description of the technical issues to be covered, emphasizing the timeliness of the proposed workshop
- Number of participants not exceeding 30 per workshop
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation and contact information)
- A short biography of the organizers (up to 200 words)
- Names of potential participants, including program committee members and invited speakers
- Equipment required
- Planned format of the workshop, including:
- Duration of the workshop: Half-day, Full-day and tentative schedule
- Preferred day of workshop: Between Monday 23rd and Saturday 28th April 2018
Unique, creative and novel workshops formats are strongly encouraged and will be given particular consideration.
Proposal Deadline: 31st July 2017
Notification of Acceptance: 31st August 2017
Copyright © 2001 - 2017 SCECSAL