Below (in PDF) are guidelines and templates for reports that have been approved by the SCECSAL General Council to facilitate the operation of the SCECSAL. The documents are intended for use by the member Associations. Interpretation of the guidelines rests with the SCECSAL General Council.
- SCECSAL Author Awards - outlines the process for selecting the winners of the Author Awards and the Best SCECSAL Conference Paper Awards. [Approved on: 18/09/2017]
- SCECSAL Conference Hosts - outlines the process for selecting the hosts of the SCECSAL confrences and the supporting documentation to be submitted by the Associations bidding to host the conference. [Approved on: 18/09/2017]
- SCECSAL Excellence Awards - outlines the process for nominating and selecting the awardees for the SCECSAL Excellence Awards. [Approved on: 26/01/2018]
- Biennial Country Reports - member Associations should follow the structure and guidelines in this template when preparing country reports to be presented at the biennial SCECSAL Confderence. [Approved on: 26/01/2018]
- SCECSAL Conference Reports - hosts for biennial SCECSAL Conferences should follow the structure and guidelines in this template when preparing the conference report. [Approved on: 26/01/2018]
Copyright © 2001 - 2018 SCECSAL